I’m Jo Ind, a writer for print and digital media based in Birmingham, UK.
I am passionate about words – the sound, rhythm, sight, texture and meaning of them. I write to navigate my path through life.
- I write for digital media as a content designer, researching user needs, creating the voice and style of an organisation, devising content plans and writing copy.
- I write for newspapers having spent more than 20 years writing for national and regional newspapers.
- I write books on the themes of spirituality and the body, particularly sexuality, eating disorders and ageing.
- I write talks and lead workshops on sexuality, theology, communication and the on-going philosophical question of how words work.
- I write in schools and train adults in writing for print and digital media.
- I write a blog that you can read for yourself.
If you feel I could help you or your organisation, do get in touch.
“Deliciously frank, provocative and stimulating – Jo Ind made me laugh aloud, made me cry, made me think. She will hopefully make me different.” (Beki Sellick, London reviewing my second book Memories of Bliss in Political Theology)