I am passionate about words – the sound, rhythm, sight, texture and meaning of them. I write to navigate my path through life.
- I write for digital media as a content designer, helping to research and analyse user needs, create the voice of an organisation, devise a content plan and write copy.
- I write for newspapers enjoying more than 20 years as a journalist for national newspapers, magazines and the Birmingham Post.
- I write books on the themes of spirituality and the body, particularly sexuality, eating disorders and ageing.
- I write talks and lead workshops on sexuality, theology, communication and the on-going philosophical question of how words work.
- I write in schools sharing my love of writing with children and adults.
- I write a blog that you can read for yourself.
“Deliciously frank, provocative and stimulating – Jo Ind made me laugh aloud, made me cry, made me think. She will hopefully make me different.” (Beki Sellick, London reviewing my second book Memories of Bliss in Political Theology)
If I can help you or your organisation in any way, do get in touch.